Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day Fun


Why am I having such a hard time getting words above the 1st pic? It really should not be this hard!
Anyway, my first mother's day as an actual mother (with a kid outside the womb) was wonderful! We had a fun day and had my mom, Steve, Tai, and Dal over. We ate yummy dinner and played some old school Nintendo, Dr. Mario to be exact (my favorite). Then we ate strawberry shortcake for dessert. Hadley was really getting tired. But then we had some dessert and got some sugar in her and she was ready for round 2. She was being so silly! Daddy was also silly and put Hadley's shirt on her head.
I love this first pic cuz it looks like she is skipping, but really it was just a step-fall.
Grandma teased Grandpa Steve for putting Hadley on top of the box instead of inside
Then Hadley biffed it good (but came up smiling, I was laughing till my tummy hurt)

So grandpa made the proper adjustments. Hadley wasn't so sure about this game anymore.

A cute, happy picture with Daddy. This kid knows to smile when mommy has the camera out. She is so dang smart!
Mommy wanted in on the picture fun. (Sometimes she feels left out cuz she's always behind the lens.)
We had lots of fun! I love being Hadley's mommy!

1 comment: